Last Updated: 23/05/23
2. Personal Information
We collect personal information for various reasons, such as processing your order, corresponding with you, providing you with a subscription to a newsletter or in connection with a job application. You may provide your personal information to us directly, for example, when you make a purchase or sign up for our newsletters.
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
5. Data Retention
6. Your Rights
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data, including the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18.
8. Updates to This Policy
9. Contact Us